Help protect workers from harm's way
In many industries, a proactive and preventative management system is essential. Such a system puts emphasis on risk control factors by identifying and assessing the likelihood of hazards in the workplace. The OHSAS 18001 Certification Scheme is an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard that addresses this need. Itâ€™s based on the BSOHSAS 18001:2007 standard that enables organisations to practice responsible risk control and continually improve safety and health performance to protect their workforce.
QHSE Certificationâ€™s international pool of auditors can help you achieve the certification you need. Thereby demonstrating your resolve to improve occupational health and risk management for your people. With our global experience, we understand all the legal implications that face your organisation. From international laws to local regulations.
Whatever the location, whatever the culture, you can rely on QHSE Certification to help you protect your people. OHSAS 18001 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification. It follows the structure of ISO 14001, requiring top-level commitment to compliance with legislation, prevention of accidents, promotion of good health and continual improvement. The OHSAS specification is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- Establish an OHSMS to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to activities with OH&S risks
- Assure compliance with its own OH&S policy
- Demonstrate such compliance to its stakeholders
- Implement, maintain, and continually improve an OHSMS
- Make a self-determination and declaration of compliance with this OHSAS specification
- Seek third-party independent certification of its OH&S management system
- Internationally recognized and accepted standard
- Easily assessed with existing management systems
- Skilled auditors who are trained for various systems
- Consistency in audit methodology
- Duplication of similar elements of each standard is avoided
Why Choose QHSE?
With QHSE Solutions as your auditing and certification partner, you'll get much more than a certificate. You'll gain valuable tools to reduce documentation, identify cost savings, and avoid loss of production. Our knowledgeable experts function as an extension of your management team, helping you build a strong OHSMS and promote a culture of workplace safety.