Environmental degradation is a serious issue threatening the mankind QHSE Solutions offers various solutions at this junction to make a serious effort towards sustainable development; QHSE Solutions offers varied solutions at this Juncture. Increased awareness has led to environmentally committed and credible companies to offset their competitive edge in national and International markets.
Our consultants contribute to monitoring programs by creating ad using that:?
Aid the design of cost-effective monitoring programs (where, when and how to measure); Process and interpret the results of programs; Make results available in a way that allows managers to easily assess alternative strategies and predict likely outcomes.
QHSE Solutions can provide a wide range of environmental monitoring services for clients whose activities impact upon natural systems or have the potential to pollute the environment. Often the objectives of these services are to verify whether environmental emissions are in compliance with Presidency of Metrology and Environment (PME) regulations and verify that health and safety standards are not exceeded. Our monitoring services include:
Ambient Air Quality:
IQHSE Solutions has two state-of-the-art ambient air monitoring stations, these stations can monitor various air pollutants, including (i) Carbon Monoxide, (ii) Sulphur Dioxide, (iii) Oxides of Nitrogen, (iv) VOCâ€™s, (v) Ozone, (vi) Particulate Matters (PM10 & PM2.5) and Metrological Parameters like Wind Direction, Temperature, Relative Humidity and Solar Radiation.
Indoor Air Quality;
Indoor air quality has major influences on the health, comfort and well-being of building occupants, Poor air quality has been linked to Sick Building Syndrome, reduced productivity in offices and impaired learning schools. QHSE Solutions indoor air quality equipment can monitor the various issues with the indoor Air.
Our expertise allows us to provide practical advice on noise and vibration in a board range of projects. These range from sound insulation testing in residential developments to noise surveys and noise impact assessment for planning purposes, national health or even major energy projects.
The elements of this approach are the
- Identification of significant environmental risks
- Identifying and maintaining awareness of relevant environmental legislation
- Assignment of roles and responsibilities
- Establishment of procedures for internal and external communications
- Establishment of procedures for monitoring and measuring environmental performance
- Setting and reviewing objectives and targets for improving environmental performance
- Monitoring and measuring environmental compliance and community inquiries
- Setting and reviewing management system programs for achieving objectives and targets
- Provision of environmental training aligned to skill requirements review of environmental management performance for continual improvement